Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Exciting Things!

I want to apologize for my lack of posts lately:  I just started two new jobs, and two new projects.  It's been insanely busy!  Here's the low-down:

1) I'm starting training today at the NYC Subway Line Fashion Company.  They make super adorable clothing that helps support the NYC Transit Museum.  I'm sure you've seen it: black t-shirts with the subway logos on them, hoodies and bags with subway maps. 

2)To make some extra cash, I'm waitressing at Haven Restaurant.  They use seasonal food from the farmer's market, and are quite delicious.

3) I'm *hopefully* starting a community garden at my parents condominium complex!  I have lots of support, and I go before the board to request official permission and funding tonight.  Wish me luck!!!!!

4) I'm reviving my hula hoop company, East Coast Hula.  I'm making more, and hoping to start selling them again and teaching classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment